Where do you live now? Seattle WA
What’s your hometown? Rochester NY
- What are your superpowers? Seeing patterns in the world around her; the interconnectivity of things. Plus, Saturday morning dance parties with her dogs.
- What topic impacting women and girls are you the most passionate about? Women’s Health Advocacy, Bodily Autonomy, and Education
- What are you grateful for? Quite a bit…but at the moment I’m grateful to live in such a beautiful part of the world, my garden, and my husband’s mad skills with using what we pick from the garden.
- What do you love most about yourself? My curiosity and willingness to try new things
- What makes you laugh? My husband dancing in the kitchen while making cocktails
- What is something quirky or unusual about yourself that makes you “you”? I can get excited over the smallest things…like the chickens we pass when we walk the dogs (of which I greet every time)… Doing hopscotch around the neighborhood with no shame… finding an available swing in a park…singing to the music in the grocery store…and breaking out into dance at a moment’s notice…that…and my incurable addiction to French fries, 80’s first wave music, and protest t-shirts.
Where do you live now? Amsterdam, The Netherlands
What’s your hometown? Caracas, Venezuela
- What are your superpowers? To rally people and motivate them around a common goal and plan awesome trips with lots of entertaining and interesting things to do at an affordable price.
- What topic impacting women and girls are you the most passionate about? At this time, when laws are coming up against women’s freedom to choose for their own bodies, that’s the topic that is top of mind for me. Body autonomy.
- What are you grateful for? Besides my family and friends? The free society I live in.
- What do you love most about yourself? My capacity to laugh at anything.
- What makes you laugh? HAHAHAH just realized this was the next question…
- What is something quirky or unusual about yourself that makes you “you”? I guess it could be that I try to merge expressions from other languages into the one that I’m speaking at certain moment, Spanish into English, Dutch into Spanish etc. It’s like I want others to have the same experiences as me and I try to duplicate my feeling which goes totally wrong 😊