When we started working together, we knew that it was not going to be easy, we knew that there would be challenges along the way. We needed to balance our day-to-day work with setting aside the time to build the imprfct life® dream.
What we didn’t know was how much support we would find around us. From people talking to us about possible ideas to old classmates and friends reaching out saying “we’re in”; we have felt a lot of support during these past several years. Now that we are launching the different platforms, we want to dedicate some space to say “thank you” and to recognize the people that have walked this path with us, whether they have been our vendors, friends, family, or the wonderful creators that upload their images on platforms like Canva, Pexels or Unsplash so we can have access to beautiful photos that capture the essence of our community.
These are (among others) the people that deserve our gratitude:
- Our families that have been excited and supportive of this journey for the past years and encourage us to continue
- Our friends with whom we discuss and gather material to continue building our community
- To all of our podcast guests and collaborators. Check them all on our podcasts’ notes.
- Design Diva: Marvelee Gaviola
- Digital Wizards: Nicki Bonuccelli & Kari Newhouse.
- Musical Goddess: Hussa Al Humaidhi
- Social Media Genius: Mariana Quintero
- Visual Artists: Israel Palcio, John Tuesday, Emmy E. Eye for ebony, Crazy cake, Juju han, Brooke Cagle, Briana Tozour, contentpixie
- Tax Queen: Tara Di Pasquale, DiPasquale & Associates
- Trademark Guru: Kailey Jacomet, Brand Law Boutique
- Product Genius: Amy Deslauriers