In episode two we give some time to “the forgotten generation”; Generation X. Kattie and Mila invite their two close friends Laura and Mary to reflect on the past (heart throbs, mix tapes, lawn darts, and movies that scared us) before discussing the more complex aspects of this generation during middle age and looking forward into retirement. Join us for laughs, debate, and a little wishful thinking.
Shared on this episode:
- Molly Ringwald in The NewYorker: What About the Breakfast Club?
- O Magazine: The New Midlife Crisis: Why (and How) It’s Hitting Gen X Women
- Enjoli Perfume Commercial – “I’m a Woman”
Did You Know: Wabi Sabi
- Mental Floss: 20 Facts About Generation X
- AARP: Financial Facts About Generation X
- Mental Floss: 10 PSAs That Tried to Save Generation X
It Doesn’t All Suck: Traveling With Intention